The full spectrum of Kinetics’ systems ranges from batch immersion to spray or single wafer applications, including wet benches. All can be configured from manual up to full, multi-tasking automation.
A belief in the power of balance is central to Kinetics’ innovative components and systems. Process efficiency is built around quality assurance so that volume contributes to overall performance. In the same way, the reliability of automation is complemented by the adaptability of manual wet bench systems.
Likewise, the cost of a Kinetics’ system is offset by easier integration into the entire production flow. Reduced maintenance requirements help counter any second thoughts about the purchase price of these products, proven to deliver in both lab settings and high-volume manufacturing environments.
In addition, Kinetics’ offers tailored configurations for a practical approach to personalized wet bench systems without the investment or delays associated with customized components or sub-systems.
Regardless of targeted process outcomes, Kinetics offers a surface prep tool and wet bench legacy of demonstrated, balanced advantages over time and geography. A growing product portfolio of batch immersion, spray and single wafer applications ranges from the common to the unusual; some requiring adept materials handling, while others operate over wider conditions with fewer performance consequences.
- FEOL, BEOL or advanced packaging modules
- Cleaning, resist strip, etch, develop, metal lift off, reclaim & IPA dry
- Support acid, base and solvent applications
- Single or multi-cassette bath sizes
- 100mm to 450mm silicon wafers, III-V materials, photomasks, glass & large panels
- Custom substrates
Volume is a given
High-volume manufacturing is when production goals rule and where Aeris excels. Customized exactly where it matters most, a full complement of wet bench process stations holds the line by adhering to current SEMI Standards. Aeris is available as manual, semi-automated and fully automated wet bench stations and fume hoods in a variety of high-spec materials that include FM-approved PVC-C as well as stainless steel.
When a manual tool is needed, look to Celera wet benches and fume hoods. The product line showcases Kinetics’ understanding of semiconductor production at every stage and step. Economical and production proven, Celera baths, rinsers, cleaners and other modules drop into demanding environments, along with a variety of fume hoods designed to suit specific applications and constrained budgets.
Improve production performance as you flow with Kinetics' surface prep.
In life, and that includes painting rooms at home or repairing door dings in your favorite vehicle, surface preparation is key. Without a proper base, wall paints don’t properly adhere, automotive finishes flake and semiconductors fail to meet standards.
As The Process People, Kinetics continues to advance surface preparation by advocating processes built backward from high performance standards. Yield is a significant metric, as is accuracy and in-device functionality. All of which connect with costs and customer satisfaction.
And what is Kinetics’ contribution to elevated yields and above-spec performance? Wet process tools and systems that have landed in fab facilities from the U.S. to China, Taiwan and across Europe. Six goals are attached to each Kinetics platform, with individual measures aggregating to a superior whole:
- PROCESS EFFICIENCY puts automation where it belongs, balancing hands-on control found in manual, semi-automated and fully automated tools with repeatability across facilities, shifts, and chemistry
- QUALITY ASSURANCE is a matter both of zooming in on specific wafers and components as well as zooming out to extended, repeated runs as Kinetics solutions are engineered to minimize variables over time
- RELIABILITY accrues both to tools and processes as well as the finished parts because Kinetics’ engineering is anchored in uptime availability even over long periods where maintenance needs to be artfully scheduled
- ADAPTABILITY turns capital investment into a more fluid use of resources as market demand is both anticipated and accommodated even with relatively short lead-times and retooling budgets
- EASY INTEGRATION separates the Kinetics approach from others that favor proprietary technology, processes and controls that struggle to communicate or integrate with existing production platforms as well as planned changes
- MINIMAL MAINTENANCE connects the dots with uptime availability to make returning to performance metrics a smooth and accelerated process that avoids over-taxing systems or team members
A good example is Kinetics’ AERIS platform that’s fully SEMI standard compliant. Manual, semi-automated and fully automated configurations move wafers between process baths with minimal cycle times and elevated yields. Efficiently handling is part of the reason, as are controls that don’t compromise operator safety. When lower volumes are anticipated, the CELERA platform is optimal for demanding environments as it mirrors the same six sensibilities built into the AERIS platform.
For semi producers who understand the power of preparation and the benefits of flow, Kinetics is a worthy tool option. That applies to existing, expanded or upgraded lines as well as new fabrication installations. As customers across the globe have discovered, performance starts at the front end. And shows up in six important ways.
Interested in learning more about the AERIS and CELERA platforms email us at email@example.com.