MEGA® SA100: Automatische Nachfüllung.
The MEGA® SA100 Automatic Titration and Replenishment System (ATRS) controls the percentage of a specific substance in a mixture. For example, the system is often programmed to control the percentage of H2O2 in the slurry. This substance slowly depletes in the mixture over time and must be closely monitored and replenished as necessary.
The system uses a programmable recipe to perform sampling and replenishment. These recipes include steps for delays, flushes to clean the lines, sampling, and ingredient loading.
With the ATRS, the chemical concentration is determined quantitatively. Full on-line monitoring allows analysis of the chemicals in the mix, helping to control the composition of the mix during consumption to maintain the correct concentration.
The product yield is increased when the quantitative process composition is known. Deviations that can affect product quality are immediately recognizable and can be corrected quickly before product quality is affected.
The system at a glance
- A proven reliability of 99.9% availability with an MTBF > 5000 hours
- SEMI-S2 compatible
- Multiple stream sampling and analysis, including raw chemical feed
- Improvement of the reproducibility and uniformity of the process
- Improved process knowledge
- Insurance against batch losses
- Low and high chemical concentrations can be analyzed with multiple on-board reagents
- Optional integrated batch/tool replenishment system using analyzer results as input