Kinetics has proven experience in fabricating and installing piping and process systems for pharmaceutical and biotechnology facilities throughout the world.
Our experience spans across a wide range of operations, from small research laboratories to complex pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities. Kinetics’ competencies involve the planning, fabrication and installation of process modules for pharmaceutical and biological processing and facility upgrades. Our documentation systems comply with all cGMP requirements.
Kinetics has provided many types of pharmaceutical/biotechnology piping and process modules to over 75 facilities in the United States, Europe and Asia.
Our product capabilities include:
- Purified water systems (WFI, USP, RO/DI)
- Pure steam
- Process gases
- Waste water systems
- Fermentors & bio-reactors
- Buffer & Media preparation and storage systems
- Clean-in-place (CIP) and sterilize-in-place (SIP) systems
- High purity sanitary process piping installation and passivation
- Wet/dry side HVAC
- Process vacuum systems
- cGMP qualification and validation
- Documentation to cGMP requirements
- Waste-kill systems