The Mega SF100 Series system consists of three pairs of 20” filter bowl/head assemblies configured to permit simultaneous filtration of blended slurry material from a single or dual source, and to dispense to two global loops; one pair of filters is associated with each loop discharge, while the third pair of filters is used to maintain loop supply when filter cartridge change-out is required.
The system is designed for continuous, simultaneous filtration of slurry supply to two different global loops.
- A common spare filter bank allows for filter flush or element replacement without disruption to the global loop flow.
- Staged filtration is provided for both loops.
- Auto flush/purge function for any bank.
- Auto purge and pre-pressurization for bumpless transfer between banks.
- Auto pressure drop sensing and alarms.
- Typically controlled from an associated SBD or CBD unit.
- Optionally available with stand-alone controls to permit retrofit or addition to existing systems.